Friday, November 12, 2010

How I feel Sometimes






So I just showed the video around facebook in which it got very few views. I was never sure I should push the project that took a while for me to make, but now I'm like "what are you waiting for". The project entitled "How I feel Sometimes" is just that, my reflections on situations, perspectives, and emotions about......everything. Some of it is abstract, some of it lyrical, other parts are silly and redundant. It's like I say in the commercial a "Universe of Sound", but not only that it's a universe of process. I say that because some of the songs I freestyled while there are others it took a while to sit down and write. How I feel sometimes is a gritty cassette soundscape that I'm pretty proud of in the end of it all, and here it is for your enjoyment.



DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment