Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Feeln Grizzly

Okay so I'm in love with a few bands that due to my skin color some closed minded folks think I'm acting "white" when I blast these certain musical interests of mine. It's like, there's some black prerequisite for being......black. Like "don't wear those pants like that that's to tight", "Don't talk like that thats to proper you should say LIBARY or Pacific to be specific". It's just like some people who won't go out the hood or past downtown Chicago, their love for music never goes out past their neighborhood boundaries either. I find it upsetting to know that some people won't grow past race so far as to experience music until a Jay Z or Kanye mentions them and then like POOF! oh, they're cool now. Well here's one of my selections that have gotten alot more cool since J Hova started being a fan. This is Grizzly Bear and this is my favorite youtube video on these guys. Singing in a freakin bathroom sounding like pure angels. Great music for a 420 break if you know what I mean.....wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment