Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm sitting here trying not to be to excited. If you're a performer you already know that feeling of "bout to rock this show" before a big one and that's exactly how I'm feeling. Saturday October 16th my band Black Orchard will be opening up for Raekwon the mutha fuckn Chef, that's right. The Black O fam has been holding it down for about three years now and we're finally getting a little bit More exposure. I hope...check that, I know we gonna rock it like we do at the Red Kiva every last thursday of the month(Red Kiva 1108 W. Randolph 10pm Every last thursaday).

This is a joint from this past summer performing our show closer "Poppin". That's right the fat boy got his shirt off as always.

Black Orchard - Poppin' @ Phinal Thursdayz Red Kiva from Sir Coolington on Vimeo.





After watching that perhaps you'll come check us out if your the "jump around hands in the air" type of music lover I hope you are.


OCt. 16th
Sneaker Pimps Show
Logan Square Auditorium
We go on @ 8:30

No comments:

Post a Comment