Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jazzy Belle

So in early September I just finished a new video for the Poet/Lyricist/Actor/Playwright/Basketball Coach Harold Green. What he did was a poetry mixtape entitled the Color Line Vol. 2 (I recommend that you listen to the first one it's a heater as well). He then got 12 different directors for all 12 of the tracks that he made for this project. The videos have been pretty dope and you can check them all out at www.haroldandthebeard.com . I absolutely loved the fact that Harold had asked me to be a part of this project on the film side because of the opportunity it gave me to push my style a little further, and by style I mean a look that I'm hoping to be able to call my own. So here it is and if you like it you can vote it best video at the previous site mentioned those voting polls are open til Nov.15th and boy do I need the help with those votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment